An extra perk of motherhood I’m enjoying immensely: I can blame my scatterbrain and forgetfulness on #mombrain. First it’s pregnancy brain, now it’s mom brain! I can get away with being a forgetful, crazy ditz for at least the next 18 years! That’s winning.
Related to #mombrain, I recently posted Two Months of Neeson only to realize I never did One Month of Neeson. My OCD particularity sure wishes the two posts could’ve been shared in order, buuuut I’ve been too busy mom-ing, so this’ll have to do.
For one month of Neeson we’re celebrating our 10 favorite things about this sweet little boy. Such as:
- His flat little ear. He smooshed himself up right against his belly home for the first 9 months, which resulted in a beautifully, adorably smooshed right ear. Just like his mama. 🙂
- His wavy hairline and swirly cowlicks are so precious. The kids gonna have great hair, I can just tell.
- His noises! He grunts like a little pig and it is the cutest thing in the world.
- This boy’s got the longest fingers and toes. Like, monkey fingers and toes. Where he got that from, no one knows.
- Sleepy smiles. 🙂
- The little nugget burps and farts like an old man…and strangely it’s the most adorable thing I’ve ever heard.
- The hilarious “just waking up” faces and stretches.
- How much he loves dancing with daddy to his favorite music. Our sweet babe is IN LOVE with Matt Wertz’s song Sweetness in Starlight.
- His cuddles. There’s nothing sweeter than baby cuddles, is there?
- Everything. 🙂