Hey! We’re the McCanns – Dave, Shanna, Neeson, & Copeland. And May. May’s our sweet little house on wheels – #maymccannthecaravan. We love her. xo
We’re tired of the daily grind and working so hard to just get by. We want to live a little fuller & get more time together – so, we’re switching up our lifestyle and heading out on an great adventure! We’re selling our house in Colorado Springs and renovating a camper, where we’ll live and travel around in a bit – headed wherever the wind (and the weddings!) take us. We’re JUST getting started and couldn’t be more excited for something fresh. We haven’t even gone anywhere yet and in just two weeks:
- I quit my job.
- BOTH of our vehicles were stolen from our driveway. Yes. BOTH.
- We got our Kia back 24 hrs later – sans the boys’ carseats. And iPad. And a bunch of camera gear. UGH.
- We got our Titan back 6 days after that. Littered with fast food garbage and pot, but otherwise just as we left it!
- We officially put our house on the market.
- We accepted an offer, well over our asking price, 1 day later! Guys. I read their “pick us!” letter and about died at the cute.
To say it’s been a WILD and stressful start doesn’t begin to cover it. BUT, we are hopeful, AND SO excited, and we dive into this journey with heads up and hearts full.
Please, follow along – laugh at our eff ups and be encouraged. We’re all in this together, after all.
We’re crazy, it’s true. Ready for more? Take a look at our big announcement post HERE!